Sunday, September 30, 2012

Nangdo - Bootyleg EP


Nangdo - Bootyleg EP 

label: Soulection 
released: 21 September 2012 
style: experimental future bass soul beats 
format: 320kbps mp3, FLAC,.... 

In reflection, Nangdo pelts right in on this Bootyleg release and voyages out of his traditional soul-sample vibe and into the Bass world of 808’s, hi-hats, futuristic synths, and re-discovered vocals. This EP has a great variation of soundscapes encompassing deep vibes mixed with juke influences. The Bass world today is one that is undeniable with it’s constant energy and it because of this reason that all of us keep tapping into new boundaries. 
"After getting kind of stuck in the whole 90 bpm range working with samples and instruments in a more familiar way, I decided to make my a personal liberation, crossing inner boundaries and limitations into this 'Bootyleg' EP. I allowed almost every spontaneous idea in my mind to allow me to seek and channel my ideas to you. It's straight from the soul" 
-Nangdo 

tracklist: 
1. Hear What 05:11 
2. Braggin Bites 04:21 
3. Don't Want It 03:12 
4. How Good 04:00 
5. Ecscapade 03:53 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment